Meet Sailaja Manacha
Transformative Leadership Coach & Psychotherapist
Her methods drive results both at an individual and an organisational level. She has worked with young startups as well as large multinational firms, and has helped senior and emerging leaders advance in their careers and meet their goals.
She is a :
- Women’s Leadership Coach
- C-Suite Executive Coach
- Transitions Coach
- Founder of Physis, an organisation that helps people & teams maximise potential
- Psychologist, psychotherapist and teacher
- Bestselling author of the book, Step Up
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
Sailaja’s book – Step Up
Step Up is a book for women leaders in India, and it explores the various aspects of female leadership that are not often recognised or acknowledged. Step Up not only delves into this psychological landscape, it also offers tangible tools and practices that women leaders can use to navigate their career journey.
- #1 in the Business Self Help category
- #1 in the Hot New Releases in Education category
- #1 in the Movers and Shakers category
- #1 in the Hot New Releases in Business Self Help category
- #2 in the Education category
- #3 in the Business, Strategy & Management category
- #56 bestseller overall
What sets Sailaja apart as a coach
Those who have had Sailaja’s coaching talk about how easily they are able to fit her insights within the context of their own lives. This relatability and connection set Sailaja apart as a coach.
- Her sessions are enriched with her training and research methodologies
- She draws from her 24 years experience of transformative work
- Her work is goal based, focussed on individual and organizations ambition for expansion
- Her unique blend of psychology, leadership concepts and the mind body approach
Keen to discuss your goals, explore leadership courses or make an inquiry about inviting Sailaja as a speaker? Fill out the form below.
Sailaja or someone from her team will get back to you within 36 hours.
Leaders who do not understand ‘Rhythms’ miss out on a valuable tool for building resilience. Resilience allows us to care for ourselves, our teams, and…
USE THIS BLOG FOR READING AND AS A WORKSHEET We play many roles in life and we do it with diligence. Many of us live…